Houston (CBS Houston)– Houston Texans running back Arian Foster missed Thursday’s practice due to soreness but his return to receive reps with the newly announced starting quarterback Case Keenum is needed.
“He has a sore hamstring from yesterday,” Kubiak said. “He could have practiced but we just held him. He’s really been a two-day-a-week practice guy, so I don’t have any big concerns. I expect him back out there tomorrow (Friday).”
Other Texans that did not practice Thursday were: Darryl Sharpton, Matt Schaub and Tim Dobbins. Fullback Greg Jones was absent due to illness.
Texans head to Arrowhead Stadium to take on the undefeated Chiefs Sunday afternoon.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA, NHL Playoffs And MLB Action
- Astros’ Morton Stays Unbeaten With 8-2 Win Over Indians
- Rockets Hold Off Warriors 98-94, Now One Win Away From NBA Finals
- Capitals, Ovechkin Finally Heading To The Stanley Cup Final
- Chris Kluwe: ‘NFL Players Should Absolutely Continue Protesting’