Texans Place Two On Injured Reserve
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Danieal Manning’s 2013 season has come to an end. The Texans decided to place the safety on injured reserve after he suffered what Gary Kubiak called a ‘significant knee injury’ against the Rams. He was expected to be out 6-8 weeks.
Placing Manning on injured reserve designated to return was not an option because the Texans have already used that designation on tight end Owen Daniels.
“We will miss Danieal as a player and a person.” Gary Kubiak said.
The Texans have also placed rookie A.J. Bouye on injured reserve. Cornerback Elbert Mack, who was in camp with the Texans, has joined the team’s active roster and linebacker Mike Mohamed has been elevated from the practice squad.
- Bill O’Brien And The Numbers Agree: Texans Offense Needs More Big Plays
- “Jerry Jones” joins the triple Threat to talk Cowboys/Texans
- Cowboys Running Game Success: More DeMarco Murray Than Offensive Line
- O’Brien Won’t Be Saving Foster Sunday vs. Cowboys For Thursday vs. Colts
- Watt, Foster, Cushing, And Johnson Held Out Of Wednesday Practice