Houston (CBS Houston) – Danieal Manning’s 2013 season has come to an end. The Texans decided to place the safety on injured reserve after he suffered what Gary Kubiak called a ‘significant knee injury’ against the Rams. He was expected to be out 6-8 weeks.
Placing Manning on injured reserve designated to return was not an option because the Texans have already used that designation on tight end Owen Daniels.
“We will miss Danieal as a player and a person.” Gary Kubiak said.
The Texans have also placed rookie A.J. Bouye on injured reserve. Cornerback Elbert Mack, who was in camp with the Texans, has joined the team’s active roster and linebacker Mike Mohamed has been elevated from the practice squad.
- Hammond: Let’s Fix The Texans Identity Problem
- This Week In Golf: Rory McIlroy Wins FedExCup, Arnold Palmer Passes
- [WATCH] Vin Scully’s Final Call At Dodger Stadium Is A Walkoff Home Run
- Fantasy Baseball’s Version Of The Final Countdown Is Upon You Now
- [LISTEN] Georges St Pierre: I’m Ready To Return To UFC, They Haven’t Called Me Back