The 2013 Houston Texans died on Sunday, October 13, in a stampede at the hands of often harmless Rams.
Child of Bob McNair, the Texans succumbed to their mostly self-inflicted internal injuries, including multiple gunshots wounds to the foot. HPD is investigating the suspicious death and has detained Matt Schaub for questioning. No arrest has been made.
Eulogy by Gary Kubiak remembering what soon will be his former job. Survivors include the pall bearers – T.J. Yates, Case Keenum, and Wade Phillips – the lone beneficiaries in the Texans will.
The 2013 Texans will have a 10 stop memorial, one for each game remaining in the season. Arrangements made by Schaub and Sons Funeral Home. Schaub: we put the “fun” back in funerals, although we suck the fun out if the season.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Best of In the Loop 3-24-17
- Mad Noon Nuggets: LaVar Ball Is A Calculator, Brock Osweiler Is A Used Car, DeAndre Hopkins Is A Lawnmower And Wright Is Wrong
- Tony Romo To Play In Azalea Invitational Golf Tournament
- No, WWE Is Not Buying Ring Of Honor