The 2013 Houston Texans died on Sunday, October 13, in a stampede at the hands of often harmless Rams.
Child of Bob McNair, the Texans succumbed to their mostly self-inflicted internal injuries, including multiple gunshots wounds to the foot. HPD is investigating the suspicious death and has detained Matt Schaub for questioning. No arrest has been made.
Eulogy by Gary Kubiak remembering what soon will be his former job. Survivors include the pall bearers – T.J. Yates, Case Keenum, and Wade Phillips – the lone beneficiaries in the Texans will.
The 2013 Texans will have a 10 stop memorial, one for each game remaining in the season. Arrangements made by Schaub and Sons Funeral Home. Schaub: we put the “fun” back in funerals, although we suck the fun out if the season.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- The Wait Is Over For Bagwell; Elected To Baseball Hall of Fame
- Hammond: Is Mike Vrabel The Texans Next Head Coach?
- 5 Reasons Why Brock Osweiler Will Not Be On The Texans Next Season
- REPORT: Texans To Not Hire OC; O’Brien To Call Plays In 2017
- Houston Texans Promote Mike Vrabel To Defensive Coordinator Romeo Crennel To Asst. Head Coach