FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons have returned from their bye week with big holes to fill on offense.
Running back Steven Jackson was only an observer and wide receiver Roddy White and left tackle Sam Baker were not on the field for the portion of Tuesday’s practice open to reporters.
White, already slowed by a right ankle sprain, left the Falcons’ 30-28 loss to the New York Jets with a hamstring injury. Leading receiver Julio Jones hurt his right foot in the same game and will miss the remainder of the season.
Harry Douglas, Kevin Cone and Drew Davis could be Atlanta’s top three receivers against Tampa Bay on Sunday. Brian Robiskie, who signed last week, had extra work with quarterback Matt Ryan Tuesday.
Running back Jason Snelling returned from a concussion.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Bouye Wants To Remain Texan As He Heads Towards Free Agency
- Texans Team Grades: Houston’s Season Ends Against Patriots After 34-16 Divisional Round Loss
- Texans Defense Makes Things Tough For Brady In Divisional Round Loss
- Texans Offensive Problems Don’t End With Osweiler
- Vince Wilfork: “I Think I Played My Last NFL Football Game”