Houston (CBS Houston) – Contrary to previous reports Danieal Manning does not have a hairline fracture in his fibula, instead he has a “significant knee injury”.
“It’s something that’s going to take some time, we’re trying to evaluate exactly how much time before we make decisions moving forward.” Gary Kubiak said Wednesday.
Manning had four tackles on Sunday before leaving the Texans 38-13 loss to the St. Louis Rams. He had 21 tackles on the season. Manning will be replaced by Shiloh Keo.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation