Danieal Manning Has A ‘Significant Knee Injury’
Houston (CBS Houston) – Contrary to previous reports Danieal Manning does not have a hairline fracture in his fibula, instead he has a “significant knee injury”.
“It’s something that’s going to take some time, we’re trying to evaluate exactly how much time before we make decisions moving forward.” Gary Kubiak said Wednesday.
Manning had four tackles on Sunday before leaving the Texans 38-13 loss to the St. Louis Rams. He had 21 tackles on the season. Manning will be replaced by Shiloh Keo.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College