Danieal Manning Has A ‘Significant Knee Injury’
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Contrary to previous reports Danieal Manning does not have a hairline fracture in his fibula, instead he has a “significant knee injury”.
“It’s something that’s going to take some time, we’re trying to evaluate exactly how much time before we make decisions moving forward.” Gary Kubiak said Wednesday.
Manning had four tackles on Sunday before leaving the Texans 38-13 loss to the St. Louis Rams. He had 21 tackles on the season. Manning will be replaced by Shiloh Keo.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL