Danieal Manning Has A ‘Significant Knee Injury’
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Contrary to previous reports Danieal Manning does not have a hairline fracture in his fibula, instead he has a “significant knee injury”.
“It’s something that’s going to take some time, we’re trying to evaluate exactly how much time before we make decisions moving forward.” Gary Kubiak said Wednesday.
Manning had four tackles on Sunday before leaving the Texans 38-13 loss to the St. Louis Rams. He had 21 tackles on the season. Manning will be replaced by Shiloh Keo.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Mike Sielski Discusses Distractions In The NFL From Michael Vick To Michael Sam
- Joel Corry Explains Why JJ Watt Should Be The Highest Paid Defensive Player In The NFL
- Perfect Trade Partner Emerges For Texans And Andre Johnson
- Former Pro Bowler Larry Whigham In-Studio With The Triple Threat.
- Houston Dynamo Acquire DeMarcus Beasley