Houston Rockets 7’0″ Center Donatas Montiejunas had a little trouble on a dunk during a preseason match up. Or should we say with the dismount from a dunk, he did make the basket after all.
Monteiejunas got his leg caught up with Indiana Pacers’ C.J. Watson on his way up for a routine dunk and it must have thrown off his balance because after he completed the basket he lost his grip and fell awkwardly on his knee and wrist.
The big man popped right back up and ran down the court to continue playing despite holding his wrist and grimacing. The Rockets had to foul to stop the clock so they could get him out of the game.
Montiejunas would be okay in the end and return to the game, but that was a scary moment for Montiejunas and the Rockets.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation