Andre Johnson Still Hampered By Shin Injury
Houston (CBS Houston) - Andre Johnson missed practice for the second straight day leading Gary Kubiak to call him a game-time-decision against the Rams.
“He’s just very sore coming off that Baltimore injury, Kubiak said. “He’s been pushing through it for us; it’s just a tough thing to work through. We’re basically giving him Wednesday and Thursdays, getting him going on Fridays and trying to get to game-day.”
Johnson’s shin injury, which he received in the third week against the Baltimore Ravens, seems to be nagging but him missing Wednesday and Thursday’s practice also seems like an opportunity to rest a much needed offensive weapon.
“I would definitely think so,” Kubiak on Andre being a game-time decision. “I might feel different about that tomorrow after I watch him move around but the process we’re going through, I think we have to assume that”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College