Houston (CBS Houston)- The Houston Texans (2-3) will host the St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Reliant Stadium on Sunday.
Head coach Gary Kubiak gave an update Wednesday afternoon on Brandon Brooks and Keshawn Martin.
“(Brandon) Brooks practiced today,” Kubiak said. “It was positive.”
The Texans right guard missed Week 5 with a toe injury.
Wide receiver Keshawn Martin injured his shoulder in Week 5 and DeVier Posey handled the No.3 receiver in Martin’s absence.
When asked if Martin was in danger to miss Sunday’s game Kubiak said, “He just missed practice today, we’ll see where he’s at tomorrow (Thursday).”
Other players that missed practice were: WR Andre Johnson, ILB Darryl Sharpton, LG Wade Smith, LT Duane Brown and ILB Tim Dobbins.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation