Texans Injury Report
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)- The Houston Texans (2-3) will host the St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Reliant Stadium on Sunday.
Head coach Gary Kubiak gave an update Wednesday afternoon on Brandon Brooks and Keshawn Martin.
“(Brandon) Brooks practiced today,” Kubiak said. “It was positive.”
The Texans right guard missed Week 5 with a toe injury.
Wide receiver Keshawn Martin injured his shoulder in Week 5 and DeVier Posey handled the No.3 receiver in Martin’s absence.
When asked if Martin was in danger to miss Sunday’s game Kubiak said, “He just missed practice today, we’ll see where he’s at tomorrow (Thursday).”
Other players that missed practice were: WR Andre Johnson, ILB Darryl Sharpton, LG Wade Smith, LT Duane Brown and ILB Tim Dobbins.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 23 Starts And Sits