Texans Injury Report
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)- The Houston Texans (2-3) will host the St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Reliant Stadium on Sunday.
Head coach Gary Kubiak gave an update Wednesday afternoon on Brandon Brooks and Keshawn Martin.
“(Brandon) Brooks practiced today,” Kubiak said. “It was positive.”
The Texans right guard missed Week 5 with a toe injury.
Wide receiver Keshawn Martin injured his shoulder in Week 5 and DeVier Posey handled the No.3 receiver in Martin’s absence.
When asked if Martin was in danger to miss Sunday’s game Kubiak said, “He just missed practice today, we’ll see where he’s at tomorrow (Thursday).”
Other players that missed practice were: WR Andre Johnson, ILB Darryl Sharpton, LG Wade Smith, LT Duane Brown and ILB Tim Dobbins.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Jamaal Charles, Chiefs Defense And Andre Holmes
- Kobe: Heat of the Moment Can Say Things We Don’t Mean
- Meltsdown: Would Kentucky Beat The Sixers In Seven Game Series?
- Rick Barry Believes Rockets Should Cut Down on Harden Isolation Plays
- Heisman Watch: J.T. Barrett Has Led Ohio State’s Resurrection As Playoff Contender