WATCH: LA Kings Goalie Score On Himself
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Goalies in hockey are a rare breed. But they have a unique talent to allow themselves to stand in front of vulcanized rubber screaming at them at upwards of 80 MPH. That being said, they probably aren’t playing forward for a reason either.
LA Kings goalie Jonathan Quick showed why on Monday night against the New York Rangers. As Quick came out to play a puck cleared out by Rangers defenseman Ryan McDonagh, it deflected off him and right into his own net.
The game was 2-1 in favor of New York at the time early in the third period. The goal gave the Rangers a 3-1 lead they held onto to win the game. Their first win of the season.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 5 Must Watch College Football Games This Weekend
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?