Texans TE Has MRI On Injured Fibula
Houston (CBS Houston)– Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said Monday that tight end Owen Daniels will have an MRI on his fibula which he injured during Sunday night’s game against the San Francisco 49ers.
“Owen Daniels has a fibula that we’re getting checked out this afternoon (Monday),” Kubiak said. “I don’t have any information on him right now.”
Daniels, who happens to be the Texans leading receiver Sunday, had six receptions for 60 yards.
“He got hit on one of the last balls he caught and he was real sore today and they’re checking him out.”
Daniels has 24 receptions for 252 yards and 3 touchdowns on the season.
Kubiak was asked about other injuries Monday.
“Keyshawn Martin has a knee sprain but we think he’s going to be ok,” Kubiak continued. “Ben (Tate) has an elbow contusion but he came out ok too.”
Texans host the St. Louis Rams Sunday, October 13 at Reliant Stadium.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Gene Egdorf, Attorney For Former Texans P Brett Hartmann: Wish I Could Have Deposed McNair, O’Brien In Stadium Surface Suit
- Texans Sign WR Nate Washington
- Terrence Jones Hopes To Play Tonight
- Arkush: Signs Point To Hoyer Winning Starting QB Battle
- Jimmy Fallon’s Puppies Predict Michigan St. Will Win National Championship