Sunday, October 13 at 12n
Houston Texans vs St. Louis Rams
Theme: Pink Ribbon Day presented by Kroger
This Sunday the Houston Texans host the St. Louis Rams at 12n at Reliant Stadium. October is national Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and the Houston Texans are once again doing their part to promote the cause during the annual Pink Ribbon Day presented by Kroger. Catch all of the action on Sports Radio 610 and the new Bull @ 100.3…your home for Texans Radio.
- Rossalyn Jackson, mother of Texans starting CB Kareem Jackson, will serve as the homefield advantage captain and be escorted by her son.
- Janice McNair, the “First Lady of the Texans” and breast cancer survivor, will serve as the team’s honorary coin toss captain.
- The Houston Texans Foundation will donate all proceeds from the sales of pink memorabilia to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Auction items will include player-autographed pink cleats, gloves, and other Texans memorabilia.
- Texans fans will join in the Kroger Stand Up Against Cancer Fan Cam stadium card stunt during the second quarter. Each fan will be given a pink card and will have the opportunity to recognize a friend or loved who has been touched by cancer by writing their name on the card to be waived in stadium.
- The Texas A&M Aggie Wranglers will perform at halftime. The Aggie Wranglers are a co-ed exhibition country western dance team.