Texans Starter Ruled Out For San Francisco
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans will be without starting right guard Brandon Brooks this weekend when they take on the 49ers. Brooks has been unable to practice this week with a toe injury. Ben Jones will start in his place.
“We got a lot of confidence in (Ben Jones) he played a lot of football for us last year, he’s played in a lot of big games.” Kubiak said on Friday.
The offensive line will get Duane Brown back this weekend. Brown missed the last two games with a toe injury of his own.
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL