Texans Starter Ruled Out For San Francisco
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans will be without starting right guard Brandon Brooks this weekend when they take on the 49ers. Brooks has been unable to practice this week with a toe injury. Ben Jones will start in his place.
“We got a lot of confidence in (Ben Jones) he played a lot of football for us last year, he’s played in a lot of big games.” Kubiak said on Friday.
The offensive line will get Duane Brown back this weekend. Brown missed the last two games with a toe injury of his own.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives
- 5 Things Nigel Hayes Should Make Stenographers Type At The Final Four
- 30 Players: Polanco Looks To Improve On Hot Start For Pirates
- Evan Drellich On Will Jon Singleton Make The Astros Opening Day Roster
- Duke Reaches Another Final Four After Beating Gonzaga