Texans Starter Ruled Out For San Francisco
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans will be without starting right guard Brandon Brooks this weekend when they take on the 49ers. Brooks has been unable to practice this week with a toe injury. Ben Jones will start in his place.
“We got a lot of confidence in (Ben Jones) he played a lot of football for us last year, he’s played in a lot of big games.” Kubiak said on Friday.
The offensive line will get Duane Brown back this weekend. Brown missed the last two games with a toe injury of his own.
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision