Houston (CBS Houston) – Darryl Sharpton has been fined an undisclosed amount for his horse-collar tackle of Marshawn Lynch.
“I saw a fine letter to Sharpton,” Gary Kubiak said Monday. “Usually if you get an unnecessary roughness penalty there’s like an immediate fine.”
The penalty occurred on Seattle’s first drive in overtime. Sharpton joins a long list of Texans players who have been fined including Whitney Mercilus, Antonio Smith, Kareem Jackson, Brandon Harris, and Earl Okine.
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation