NFL Might Make Rule Due To J.J. Watt’s Bloody Nose
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)- Former NFL head of officiating Mike Pereira thinks that there should be a “Blood Rule” after seeing Houston Texans J.J. Watt’s bloody nose this Sunday against the Seahawks.
“Should the NFL have a ‘Blood Rule?”
“I think they should,” Pereira asked. “In this day in age with infectious diseases, this makes sense.”
Watt needed six stitches to close his gashed nose.
To see the entire segment and thoughts of Pereira click here.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision