NFL Might Make Rule Due To J.J. Watt’s Bloody Nose
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)- Former NFL head of officiating Mike Pereira thinks that there should be a “Blood Rule” after seeing Houston Texans J.J. Watt’s bloody nose this Sunday against the Seahawks.
“Should the NFL have a ‘Blood Rule?”
“I think they should,” Pereira asked. “In this day in age with infectious diseases, this makes sense.”
Watt needed six stitches to close his gashed nose.
To see the entire segment and thoughts of Pereira click here.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- PFT’s Mike Florio: Texans Among Possible Landing Spots For Adrian Peterson
- Fouts: Mallett Looked More Advanced For First Start
- Esiason On Mallett’s First NFL Start: “I Thought He Was Holding Back A Little Bit”
- Five Thirty Eight: Texans Win Over Bengals Would Boost Playoff Odds 50 Percent
- The Best Of The Worst Of ‘In the Loop’