NFL Might Make Rule Due To J.J. Watt’s Bloody Nose
Houston (CBS Houston)- Former NFL head of officiating Mike Pereira thinks that there should be a “Blood Rule” after seeing Houston Texans J.J. Watt’s bloody nose this Sunday against the Seahawks.
“Should the NFL have a ‘Blood Rule?”
“I think they should,” Pereira asked. “In this day in age with infectious diseases, this makes sense.”
Watt needed six stitches to close his gashed nose.
To see the entire segment and thoughts of Pereira click here.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal