Duane Brown ‘Confident’ He Will Play Against The 49ers
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – After missing two weeks with turf toe, Texans left tackle Duane Brown is on track to play this weekend against the 49ers. Brown told SportsRadio 610 he’s “pretty confident” he will play on Sunday.
“I feel like (I’m) back to my somewhat normal self again.” Brown told SportsRadio 610. When asked if he will play against the 49ers Brown added, “I’m pretty confident, today was pretty encouraging.”
With Brown out the last two weeks, Matt Schaub has been sacked seven times.
“He’s been getting hit too much, he’s been down too much. He’s been down I think 11 times in four games if I’m right, I think last year (we might have been) at three of four at this point.” Gary Kubiak said Monday.
While the Texans appear to be getting Brown back they could be missing starting right guard Brandon Brooks. Brooks suffered a toe injury against Seattle and was not able to practice on Wednesday.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision