FANTASY IMPACT: Cowboys WR Austin Out For San Diego With Hamstring
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Dallas Cowboys receiver Miles Austin has been ruled out of Sunday’s game at San Diego because of a hamstring injury.
Austin has been slowed by hamstring issues the past two years after back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons in 2009 and 2010.
The 29-year-old Austin had just 579 yards in 10 games two years ago and played though hamstring problems last year to finish with 943 yards. He matched a career high with 10 catches in the opener this year against the Giants and has 15 catches for 125 yards.
Receiver and primary punt returner Dwayne Harris missed practice all week with a hip pointer and is listed as questionable.
Defensive end DeMarcus Ware (neck), cornerback Morris Claiborne (shoulder) and linebacker Ernie Sims are listed as probable.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Playoff Pinch Hits: James Shields-Wil Myers Trade A Success For Royals
- 5 Devastating Week 7 Losses
- 6 Reasons Why Alabama’s Kenyan Drake Was The Real Star Of The Texas A&M Blowout
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals And Giants An Unlikely World Series Pairing
- 5 NFL Teams Already Vying For First Pick In The 2015 NFL Draft