INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Colts will be missing three injured starters this weekend.
Coach Chuck Pagano says Friday that running back Ahmad Bradshaw, defensive lineman Ricky Jean Francois and Pro Bowl safety LaRon Landry will miss Sunday’s game at Jacksonville.
Bradshaw missed practice all week with a neck injury, and his absence means newly acquired Trent Richardson will inherit a heavier workload.
Landry is still recovering from an ankle injury that kept him out of last week’s game at San Francisco, and Jean Francois has not been back to work since leaving Sunday’s game with a groin injury.
Indy (2-1) also listed safety Joe Lefeged as questionable with a knee injury, and receiver T.Y. Hilton as probable with a toe injury.
Linebacker Pat Angerer, safety Antoine Bethea and center Samson Satele are all probable.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Texans Brass: Despite Loaded WR Class, Fuller Was “Our No. 1” Choice
- Texans Officially Welcome ‘Soft-Spoken’ 1st-Round Pick Will Fuller
- Houston Texans Expected To Target Offensive Line, Defensive Tackle Or Tight End
- Jon Weeks Excited To Work With New Special Teams Coach Larry Izzo
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears