Both Starting Cornerbacks Missed Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)- On the injury front for the Houston Texans, the more pressing injuries are left tackle Duane Brown who did return to the practice field and wide receiver Andre Johnson who didn’t practice but looks like he’ll be a game-time decision.
However, it was a bit odd seeing both veteran cornerback Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson not practicing Wednesday. Joseph due to a sore toe and Jackson due to an illness.
Head coach Gary Kubiak saw no concern or alarm with both players missing Wednesday but there could be a slight blip on the chance meter that Brandon Harris and Brice McCain are your two starting corners.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Pauly G’s Themed Week 3 Power Rankings
- Marc Malusis Says If Giants Make Same Mistakes As Last Game Will Lose To Texans
- Texans S D.J. Swearinger Expects To Play Sunday Against New York Giants
- J.J. Watt On Playing Goal Line Tight End For Texans: “It’s Not A Gimmick”
- 6 Types Of People In Your Fantasy Football League