Another Texans Player Fined
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Whitney Mercilus has been fined $15,000 for his hit on Joe Flacco during Sunday’s 30 to 9 loss to the Ravens. The hit happened in the third quarter with the Ravens leading 24-9. Mercilus was flagged for roughing the passer. It was one of the Texans team record 14 penalties on the day.
Mercilus joins a long list of Texans players who have been fined including Antonio Smith, Kareem Jackson, Brandon Harris, and Earl Okine.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL