Another Texans Player Fined
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Whitney Mercilus has been fined $15,000 for his hit on Joe Flacco during Sunday’s 30 to 9 loss to the Ravens. The hit happened in the third quarter with the Ravens leading 24-9. Mercilus was flagged for roughing the passer. It was one of the Texans team record 14 penalties on the day.
Mercilus joins a long list of Texans players who have been fined including Antonio Smith, Kareem Jackson, Brandon Harris, and Earl Okine.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision