UPDATE: Jacoby Jones Injured By Stripper; Harbaugh Responds
WR Jacoby Jones is in the building today, has attended meetings and gone through his usual rehab.
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) September 23, 2013
Houston (CBS Houston) – Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones decided to take time off from rehab to celebrate Bryant McKinnie’s birthday.
Apparently, Jones and his teammates were on a party bus with at least one stripper early Monday morning and according to TMZ.com one of them weren’t too fond of Jones.
According to the report around 3 AM, a fight broke out on their party bus. Apparently what triggered the fight was a stripper named “Sweet Pea” had hit Jacoby over his head with an Ace of Spades bottle and he began “bleeding everywhere.”
Authorities responded to the scene, however no arrests were made.
Today at the Monday presser, Ravens coach John Harbaugh admitted that he scolded Jones and that he told the team, “It’s not something we want to be known for.It’s nothing to be proud of. I’m kind of disappointed in that sense.”
He went on to say that Jones is “fine.” Jones hasn’t played since Week 1 due to a sprained MCL.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal