Duane Brown’s Turf Toe Improving
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – A key piece of the Texans’ offense was missing for their 30-9 loss in Baltimore. Without their anchor, Duane Brown, the offensive line allowed three sacks and was called for holding three times.
“Duane did go on the field today with the trainers. He is better but I still think it’s going to be a day-to-day process as we work to the weekend.” Gary Kubiak said Monday.
Brown was also considered day-to-day last week but didn’t make the trip to Baltimore. The pro bowl tackle is dealing with turf-toe. Turf toe results from sprained ligaments around the big toe.
Contact Will Grubb:
Facebook: Will Grubb
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision