Update: X-Rays Negative; Andre Johnson Day To Day
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – For the second straight week Andre Johnson was unable to finish a game. Johnson was taken out of Sunday’s 30 to 9 loss with a leg injury. After the game, Johnson specified he had sustained a bruised shin and would undergo an MRI.
Luckily for the Texans, the tests were negative, it’s a shin bruise.
“He did come out okay. All of the x-rays were fine so it’s just a matter of working him back through it. It will probably be a day to day process.” Gary Kubiak said Monday.
Kubiak didn’t specify whether or not Johnson will play this weekend but after the game the wideout seemed optimistic.
“As far as right now, I plan on playing.” said Johnson after the 30 to 9 loss in Baltimore.
Contact Will Grubb:
Facebook: Will Grubb
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Jose Altuve Is Kind Of A Big Deal
- Bill O’Brien And The Numbers Agree: Texans Offense Needs More Big Plays
- “Jerry Jones” joins the triple Threat to talk Cowboys/Texans
- Cowboys Running Game Success: More DeMarco Murray Than Offensive Line
- O’Brien Won’t Be Saving Foster Sunday vs. Cowboys For Thursday vs. Colts