Fantasy Impact: WR Roddy White Returns To Falcons Practice
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Falcons receiver Roddy White has returned to practice while cornerback Asante Samuel and offensive tackle Sam Baker were held out for the second straight day with injuries.
White started in Atlanta’s first two games but was slowed by an ankle sprain. He had limited participation in Thursday’s practice.
Coach Mike Smith says he hopes Samuel, who aggravated a thigh injury last week against the Rams, can play at Miami Sunday. Baker (knee, foot) also was held out of practice last week.
The Falcons have lost four starters this week. Defensive end Kroy Biermann (torn Achilles) and fullback Bradie Ewing (separated shoulder) are out for the season. Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon (foot) will miss two months. Running back Steven Jackson (hamstring) will miss at least one week.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal