Fantasy Impact: WR Roddy White Returns To Falcons Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Falcons receiver Roddy White has returned to practice while cornerback Asante Samuel and offensive tackle Sam Baker were held out for the second straight day with injuries.
White started in Atlanta’s first two games but was slowed by an ankle sprain. He had limited participation in Thursday’s practice.
Coach Mike Smith says he hopes Samuel, who aggravated a thigh injury last week against the Rams, can play at Miami Sunday. Baker (knee, foot) also was held out of practice last week.
The Falcons have lost four starters this week. Defensive end Kroy Biermann (torn Achilles) and fullback Bradie Ewing (separated shoulder) are out for the season. Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon (foot) will miss two months. Running back Steven Jackson (hamstring) will miss at least one week.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- If You’re Last, You’re First…Texans Last In NFL In Arrests
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees
- Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation Takes Down It’s Website
- Vikings Health Partner Looking Into Sponsorship
- CBS Sports Steve Tasker Weighs In On Falcons Vs Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football