Arian Foster Approaching ‘Football Mode’
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster missed the entire preseason with a few different injuries including a back issue. His first carries came in week one against the San Diego Chargers, a 31-28 victory for the Texans. Foster had 18 carries in that win and followed up opening week with 19 carries in week two.
While no one expected Foster to be in full form early on, Foster feels he’s getting back towards the place he wants to be.
“I knew it was going to take a little while to get back in the groove,” Foster said after Texans practice Thursday. “I feel like I’m starting to take steps in the right direction.”
“It’s just getting in football mode. It’s hard to explain. You just have to get the feel for the game back and you can only do that by playing.”
Foster and running mate Ben Tate combined for 172 yards in the victory over the Titans.
Arian has gained 136 yards on the season scoring one touchdown.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Upon Further Review: Historic Weekend In College Football
- CBS Sports’ Solomon Wilcots: Saints’ Offensive Line Is Deteriorating In Front Of Brees
- Texas Trooper Under Review After Stopping Dallas Cowboy Running Back, Taking Photo
- Texans Release Worthy to Make Room for New Defensive Lineman
- Former Texas A&M Wide Receiver Murders Random Person With Machete