Texans Owner Lands On ‘Richest 400 Americans’ List
Houston (CBS Houston) – Forbes released their “Richest 400 Americans” list Monday, which includes Houston Texans owner Bob McNair.
McNair ranked 273rd and according to Forbes he is worth $2 billion.
The Forbes list includes owners of 31 professional sports teams which is led by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen who owns the Portland Trail Blazers and the Seattle Seahawks. Allen ranked 26th overall and worth $15.8 billion.
Here is a list of the 14 NFL owners in the top 400:
- Paul Allen (Seattle Seahawks, $15.8 billion)
- Stan Kroenke (St. Louis Rams, $5.3 billion)
- Stephen Ross (Miami Dolphins, $4.8 billion)
- Malcolm Glazer (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $4.5 billion)
- Shahid Khan (Jacksonville Jaguars, $3.8 billion)
- Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys, $3 billion)
- Robert Kraft (New England Patriots $2.9 billion)
- Stephen Bisciotti (Baltimore Ravens $2.1 billion)
- Bob McNair (Houston Texans, $2 billion)
- Arthur Blank (Atlanta Falcons, $1.7 billion)
- Jim Irsay (Indianapolis Colts, $1.6 billion)
- Jimmy Haslam (Cleveland Browns, $1.45 billion)
- William Ford Sr. (Detroit Lions, $1.4 Billion)
- Tom Benson (New Orleans Saints, $1.3 billion)
According to Forbes, the Texans are the fifth most-valuable NFL franchise, worth $1.450 billion.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Sielski: McCoy-Alonso Deal Could Be A Primer For Kelly To Trade Up For Mariota
- Berkman Named to College Baseball HOF
- UPDATED: Houston Texans Cut Center Chris Myers; Release Statement
- Andre Johnson Asks For Release From Texans
- Matt Hammond Podcast (Mar. 4): With LeSean McCoy-Kiko Alonso Deal, Chip Kelly Bringing In Oregon Players Isn’t Bad For Eagles