Houston (CBS Houston) – On Monday Gary Kubiak confirmed that Andre Johnson had indeed been diagnosed with a concussion. Johnson left Sunday’s 30-24 Texans win after taking a hit to the head delivered by former Texans Bernard Pollard.
“He’s doing great today, he road the bike today, he’s doing great but he is in the protocol right now.” said Gary Kubiak.
After the game Johnson told many of his teammates he was ok and would be ready to go this week. While Kubiak wasn’t ready to say Johnson would be ready for the Ravens, he was optimistic.
“I would expect the progress to go pretty quickly, if it goes like it has the last 24 hours.” said Kubiak.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Bouye Wants To Remain Texan As He Heads Towards Free Agency
- Texans Team Grades: Houston’s Season Ends Against Patriots After 34-16 Divisional Round Loss
- Texans Defense Makes Things Tough For Brady In Divisional Round Loss
- Texans Offensive Problems Don’t End With Osweiler
- Vince Wilfork: “I Think I Played My Last NFL Football Game”