Houston (CBS Houston) – When the Titans visit Reliant Stadium this weekend, they will bring with them former Texan Bernard Pollard. The 28-year old returned to Houston last season as a member of the Ravens before going on to win a super bowl with Baltimore.
“He’s my type of player, you know, he’s aggressive and he loves playing the game and he plays the game with passion” said Antonio Smith.
Pollard still watches his old team and even offered his thoughts on their week one victory against San Diego.
“That’s a good team, when they find a way to go on the road and pull off the victory, especially being down 21 points. They’re a heck of a team, we respect them.” Pollard told J & R.
Pollard and his former teammates will most likely exchange pre-game pleasantries but once the game starts, all bets are off.
“It will be good to see him, you know, before the game.” Kareem Jackson said Friday. “Hey, he’s not wearing that blue and red with us, so he’s definitely the enemy.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Whitney Mercilus Praises Defensive Depth And Vrabel
- WWE: Raw, SmackDown To Eventually Become Online Only
- Camp Confidential – Watson Struggles, Defense Dominates (Thursday 7/27)
- 2017 Mountain West Conference Football Preview: West Division
- 2017 Mountain West Conference Football Preview: Mountain Division