FANTASY IMPACT: Jaguars TE Lewis Doubtful To Play Against Raiders
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars probably will be without tight end Marcedes Lewis again.
Lewis, who is recovering from a nagging calf injury to his left leg, missed his sixth consecutive practice Friday and was listed as doubtful for Sunday’s game at Oakland.
The Jaguars (0-1) have four players listed as questionable, and coach Gus Bradley says receiver Mike Brown (back), guard Will Rackley (knee), cornerback Alan Ball (groin) and linebacker J.T. Thomas (hamstring) will be game-day decisions. All four sat out practice Friday.
Receiver Cecil Shorts III (groin), guard Uche Nwaneri (knee) and defensive tackle Roy Miller (knee) were limited in practice Friday and listed as probable.
The Jaguars already are down three starters, with receiver Justin Blackmon (suspended), quarterback Blaine Gabbert (hand) and cornerback Dwayne Gratz (ankle) out Sunday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 6 Things That Mark On Peyton’s Forehead Resembles
- Michael Irvin: Russell Wilson ‘Not Black Enough’ Criticism Because He Won’t “Make It Rain” With Teammates
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Legend Chris Jericho
- Michael Irvin Goes Off On Those Who Think Russell Wilson Is Not Black Enough
- ESPN NBA Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated Players In League