FANTASY IMPACT: Jaguars TE Lewis Doubtful To Play Against Raiders
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars probably will be without tight end Marcedes Lewis again.
Lewis, who is recovering from a nagging calf injury to his left leg, missed his sixth consecutive practice Friday and was listed as doubtful for Sunday’s game at Oakland.
The Jaguars (0-1) have four players listed as questionable, and coach Gus Bradley says receiver Mike Brown (back), guard Will Rackley (knee), cornerback Alan Ball (groin) and linebacker J.T. Thomas (hamstring) will be game-day decisions. All four sat out practice Friday.
Receiver Cecil Shorts III (groin), guard Uche Nwaneri (knee) and defensive tackle Roy Miller (knee) were limited in practice Friday and listed as probable.
The Jaguars already are down three starters, with receiver Justin Blackmon (suspended), quarterback Blaine Gabbert (hand) and cornerback Dwayne Gratz (ankle) out Sunday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rockets Fall To Raptors 99-96
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine
- Reports: Rick Barnes Offered Tennessee Job