Alabama/A&M Rivalry Invades The Texans’ Locker Room
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The entire college football world will descend on College Station tomorrow for the much-anticipated rematch between Alabama and Texas A&M. Kareem Jackson, who played for Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide, has no doubt who will be victorious.
“I’m going to say 28-7. Defensively I think they’ll create some turnovers early. They will have to limit Manziel to, you know, just throwing and I think they will be able to come up with some picks.” Jackson said Friday.
The Alabama A&M rivalry runs strong in the Texans locker room. Shane Lechler, Randy Bullock, and practice squad receiver EZ Wachaku are all Aggies. One other important figure in the Texans locker room is also an Aggie, head coach Gary Kubiak.
After Alabama wins, as Jackson predicts, he doesn’t plan on letting his teammates get off easy.
“I’m going to mess with them a little bit, I got a couple of t-shirts coming for all of the A&M guys in here. After the game (there will be) t-shirts everywhere around here.” said Jackson.
“I don’t think they will like it, but hey, they can’t do nothing about it.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision