Bees Sting Man More Than 100 Times, Turn On Paramedics
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A swarm of bees stung eight people in a northeast Fort Worth neighborhood Sunday afternoon, officials said.
It happened at a house in the 3700 block of Galvez Avenue, Fort Worth Fire Department spokesman Richard Harrison said.
“There was probably like 100′s of bees. I have never seen that many bees, it was like the cartoons when you see a swarm of bees,” said victim Elizabeth Garcia.
Get More On The Story At CBSDFW.com