With summer in full swing, now is the time to plan and throw a great outdoor party. Where do you begin with preparations and decorations? Check out these great tips on how to throw a great outdoor party that has wonderful elements of style, fashion and fun!
1. When thinking of cushions for your chairs, think thick and comfortable. Your guests will be all smiles while sitting at the table.
2. Make the ordinary, extraordinary! Use newspaper or take brown craft paper and place it across a table for a wonderful and finished look. Allow the paper to hold all of the spills that will take place and you will make clean up very easy!
3. Mixed and mismatching dishes can be fun and exciting! Do not worry about your dishes and utensils having uniformity. You can mix and match colors, textures for a great outdoor party!
4. Keep your food choices simple. Salads, fruits, simple drinks and simple foods are great choices. Your guests will also be inclined to bring foods and beverages to add to the merriment of the occasion!
5. Mix and match your furniture! Chairs and tables do not need to be coordinated. So mix fabrics and colors for a great experience.
6. Keep your supplies outside stocked with all of the essentials to keep from going back and forth in the house. Remember that you need napkins, utensils, plates and wipes for sanitary reasons.
7. Keep the bugs away with covers for your food plates. Back in the day, my mom use to take colanders with small holes and use them as covers.
8. Create ambiance with candles, center pieces and simple yet fun and elegant fun and event-themed options.
Do you have additional tips you can share? Add them to our list and enjoy related video below!