HOUSTON (CBS Houston) Upon the heels of an undercover investigation by the Harris County Sheriff’s Office’s Vice Division into two north Harris County businesses, more than a dozen individuals were arrested Thursday night, including a wanted murder suspect.
According to HCSO officials, authorities acted on citizen complaints about possible prostitution, drug dealing, and continued violations of Sexually Oriented Business (SOB) ordinances. “HCSO investigators targeted Houston Dolls Cabaret and Amusement Game Room, both located [on] Rankin Road,” added officials. “Inside the club, deputies recovered drugs and evidence of sexual activity.”
HCSO officials arrested the following individuals as reported by HCSO:
1. Gorter, Elizabeth D.O.B. 02/08/94 Charge #1 SOB Violation
2. Melgarejo, Perla D.O.B. 09/15/1993 Charge #1 SOB Violation
3. Haynes, Stephanie D.O.B. 05/10/1993 Charge #1 SOB Violation
4. Friday, Koryn D.O.B. 02/12/1993 Charge #1 TAMPER GOV DOC
5. Echols, Christine D.O.B. 05/09/1989 Charge #1 SOB Violation
6. Smallwood, Ivette D.O.B. 09/06/1979 Charge #1 SOB Violation
7. Buttler, Danielle D.O.B. 08/16/1994 Charge #1 SOB Violation
8. Gonzalez, Cepeda, Esmirna D.O.B. 07/06/92 Charge #1 SOB Violation
9. Taylor, Briawna D.O.B. 04/14/1991 Charge #1 SOB Violation
10. Young, Heatherbrook D.O.B 06/21/1991 Charge #1 SOB Violation
11. Garza, Martha D.O.B. 09/14/1993 Charge #1 SOB Violation
12. Cottrill, Ashton Marijah D.O.B. 12/01/1992 Charge #1 SOB Violation
13. Rodriguez, Leticia Lizette D.O.B. 07/08/1992 Charge #1 Open Class B Warrant
14. Barrientes, Krystal Marie D.O.B. 07/14/1989 Charge # Possession of Marijuana
15. Pardo, Priscilla Ann D.O.B. 08/26/1991 Charge #1 SOB Violation
“In all, 22 warrants were obtained [for the] individuals [listed above]. Additional arrests related to this operation will be made,” added the HCSO.
Authorities further stated that since 2009, HCSO deputies have responded to over 250 calls for service at the Dolls Cabaret and Amusement Game Room. “On the same night and at the same address, HCSO investigators dismantled Amusement Game Room after evidence of illegal gambling activity was obtained,” added officials.