Need something tasty for a party? Well, I guarantee you that these Cajun Ranch Crackers will be a huge hit! These delicious seasoned crackers make an easy snack for any party occasion; a Wine Tasting, Superbowl Party, you name it. These put the crack in crackers! Having a red pepper kick, one taste, and you’ll be hooked. Here are 5 easy steps to get you on board.
- 1 box (4 sleeves) Unsalted Tops Premium Saltine Crackers
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Dry Mix (1 onuce pouch)
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed Red Pepper flakes
1) Mix all the ingredients (except crackers) together in a bowl for 2 minutes; mix well.
2) Place the 4 sleeves of saltine crackers in an L (large) Ziplock bag and pour oil mix over the crackers, zip bag.
3) Lightly toss crackers in bag; to cover, tumble constantly for 15-20 minutes.
4) Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle the yummy excess ranchy, peppery oil that’s in the bottom of the bag, over the top of the crackers. Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through.
5) Cool and store in a big baggie, Or a few little bags.
These crack-tastic crackers go great with boudin, chili, salad, soup, or stew. They can also be served with cheese or just the crackers by themselves! Either way, they’re delicious!