Mike Meltser’s Observations About The Bud Light Bungalow
By MIKE MELTSER, SportsRadio 610 January 30, 2013 4:42 PM
MIKE MELTSER What I do for 610: Co-host mid-day show with Seth Payne....Read More
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Keep up with your favorite teams and athletes with daily updates.Sign Up
- How did Rich Lord acquire the room he did? We have about 11 people staying in one house, so some sharing is required. Somehow, Rich has acquired a master bedroom with a gigantic bed and an unbelievable bathroom that includes a hot tub AND a steam shower. Basically, he has one entire section of the couch. As a quasi-result of this, 3-time Super Bowl champion Ted Johnson is sleeping on the bottom bunk of a bed.
- Seth Payne is a tremendous roommate Seth and I are sharing a living room, and I have zero complaints. He goes to bed early and wakes up at something like 5 in the morning. Also, he is quiet when he sleeps, despite being a former NFL nosetackle sleeping on an air mattress.
- SportsRadio 610 has some very good cooks. John Lopez cooked an excellent macaroni/cheese/sausage creation on Sunday night, and Ted cooked some tremendous barbecue (from his dad’s restaurant, the Rib Tickler) on Monday night.
- Rich wakes up fairly early for a man who works afternoon drive. What does he do all day?
- Nick Wright goes to sleep late, for a man who works in morning drive.
- I haven’t seen Anna-Megan Raley around, except for the times on Radio Row. She is operating on the type of work schedule that requires full sleep from about 7pm-5am every day. Great job by her.
- The house gets very quiet in the middle part of the day, right around 4-7 p.m. About half of the people are sleeping, and the other half (I think Lopez, Payne, Johnson) are working out in some form or fashion in New Orleans.
- Josh Innes has adopted to stay at his dad’s house in Baton Rouge. Why would one choose to travel that far on a daily basis? Bad job by him. I miss him.