610SPOR2 35h_CBSSportsRad_Houston

News

East Texas Couple Found Dead; Carbon Monoxide Eyed

View Comments
File photo of ambulance.(credit: Getty Images)

File photo of ambulance.(credit: Getty Images)

Featured Items

77820352_8PHOTOS: The Bikini: from the '50s to Now

77820352_8Meet The 6-10s

77820352_8Best 7 Events At The Astrodome

77820352_8World Cup's Hottest Fans

From Our CBS Music Sites

77820352_8Is Chandler Parsons Dating A Kardashian??

77820352_8Nicki Minaj's Booty Takes Over Her Album Cover

77820352_8The Worst Things You Can Do On A First Date

77820352_8Local Gas Station Clerk/MMA Fighter Takes Down Thieves

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

TYLER, Texas (AP) — Police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator operating indoors in the deaths of an East Texas couple whose bodies were found in their home.

A Tyler police statement says police were called to the couple’s home about 3 p.m. Tuesday after a family member found their bodies. Police found the gasoline-powered generator had been operating inside the home. Sgt. Paul Robeson says an autopsy has been ordered.

The couple was identified as 50-year-old Cynthia Pettigrew and Johnathan Lydia, whose 49th birthday would have been Tuesday. The statement says the family member reported not having heard from the two in days.

(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus