610SPOR2 35h_CBSSportsRad_Houston

News

East Texas Couple Found Dead; Carbon Monoxide Eyed

View Comments
File photo of ambulance.(credit: Getty Images)

File photo of ambulance.(credit: Getty Images)

Featured Items

77820352_810 Reasons The LLWS Needs To Go Away

Small-WttJJ Watt Talks Contract & Quips "Commercials Only Pay So Much"

77820352_8Meet The 6-10s

136535896 East Texas Couple Found Dead; Carbon Monoxide Eyed WATCH: Texans Cheerleaders Take Ice Bucket Challenge

From Our CBS Music Sites

77820352_8Watch: Texans Cheerleaders Spoof Arian Foster

77820352_8Watch: JJ Watt’s NEW Fantasy Football Commercial

77820352_8PHOTOS: Maxim's List Of The 50 Hottest Celebs

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

TYLER, Texas (AP) — Police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator operating indoors in the deaths of an East Texas couple whose bodies were found in their home.

A Tyler police statement says police were called to the couple’s home about 3 p.m. Tuesday after a family member found their bodies. Police found the gasoline-powered generator had been operating inside the home. Sgt. Paul Robeson says an autopsy has been ordered.

The couple was identified as 50-year-old Cynthia Pettigrew and Johnathan Lydia, whose 49th birthday would have been Tuesday. The statement says the family member reported not having heard from the two in days.

(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 24,843 other followers