HOUSTON (AP) – The Houston Texans are still perfect against the AFC. They get another chance this weekend to prove they can play with the best teams in the NFC, too.
Houston (7-1) remained unbeaten against conference opponents with a 21-9 victory over Buffalo and now faces Chicago (7-1) at Soldier Field on Sunday night. In their only game against an NFC team this season, the Texans were embarrassed at home by Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
The Bears’ opportunistic defense leads the league with 28 takeaways, but hanging onto the ball is one of the Texans’ strong suits. Houston has coughed up a league-low six turnovers and none in the last two games.
- Kubiak look ahead to big test in Chicago
- Texans get 21-9 win over Bills to improve to 7-1
- Texans spoil Williams’ return, beat Bills 21-9
- Schaub throws 2 TDs in Texans’ 21-9 win over Bills
- Bills CB A. Williams injures right knee