(AP) — James Harden paid immediate dividends for the Houston Rockets.
The new-look Atlanta Hawks hope their offseason moves will give them the financial flexibility to move in a more successful direction.
Harden will look to build on an impressive team debut Friday night when the host Hawks kick off their 2012-13 season.
- Rockets-Hawks Preview
- Harden brilliant, Rockets beat Pistons 105-96
- Harden and Rockets agree to 5-year, $80M deal
- Rockets land ‘foundational’ player in James Harden
- Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston
- Thunder send sixth man Harden to Rockets
- Nets’ Williams: Felton better PG than Lin
- Lin, Rockets beat Magic to finish 5-2 in preseason
- Carlos Delfino helps Rockets beat Hornets, 97-90
- Linsanity in Texas as new era dawns for Rockets