HOUSTON (AP) – Last season, Owen Daniels thought he had finally returned to the player he was before tearing a knee ligament in 2009.
After comparing film from then and now, the Houston Texans tight end realizes he wasn’t quite there yet.
“I can look on film and tell a difference with the way I’m moving this year compared to last year,” he said. “I could probably show anybody and they could probably recognize it. So that’s what I like seeing. I’m excited to see that, and hopefully I can continue to look like that and continue to move around well.”
- Daniels solid season gives Texans another threat
- NFL Capsule: Bills at Texans
- Bills-Texans Preview
- Texans sign RB Grimes, waive LB Alexander
- AFC-leading Texans back to work after bye
- Texans enter bye as AFC’s best team
- AP Pro32 comments about Texans
- Texans enter bye after most complete game of year
- Texans get first win over Ravens 43-13
- Texans dominate Ravens 43-13