Media Hotties: Sexy Sweet Sixteen Continues With Lord Bracket

By ANNA-MEGAN RALEY, CBS Houston

sweet sixteen josh results babe bracket1 Media Hotties: Sexy Sweet Sixteen Continues With Lord Bracket
Click on the bracket for the full-size, printable version.

The Local Media Hotties Tourney is chugging along. Earlier this week, four winners from matchups in the Josh Innes Bracket of the Sexy Sweet Sixteen have advanced. The Rich Lord Bracket is now open for voting and will close on Friday, Mar. 23 at 5:30 p.m.

Here are the matchups. (See photos of the lovely ladies.)

#1 Mia Gradney (CW39) vs. #7 Irika Sargent (KPRC)

#3 Ilona Carson (KTRK) vs. #6 Lauren Freeman (KPRC)

#4 Katie McCall (KTRK) vs. #5 Nefertiti Jaquez (KPRC)

#2 Dominique Sachse (KPRC) vs. #9 Michelle Merhar (Fox26)

Comments

1. KG says:

Let’s go Lauren Freeman!

2. E.B. Hop says:

The fact that Jennifer Reyna and Chita Johnson lost is such a shame. So many men in Houston love talking about them, heck I know a lot of people who wish they had a “threesome” with those two. Why the hell they lost? I dunno….

As for this side I hoping Dom, Nef, and Mia get their deserved spots.

1. Hind says:

and the nile crocodiles. some rimmgiant bird species have been discovered in this area.10. vredefort dome located in johannesburg south africa is the largest meteor impact sight on earth. measuring 10 kilometers in diameter, the meteorite caused a thousand megaton blast of energy. it was declared

3. SId Delicious says:

the KPRC nags are going down like it’s a job interview.

1. Zane says:

residents close to all these and more .it offers ausurbbn living at its best. pinebrook is a great area that goes largely unnoticed to out-of-state buyers. this area is located just off of i-80, 15 minutes from salt lake city, and a quick 10 minutes to downtown park

4. Owen says:

It’s the hog from the McGuff blog here to criticize the KPRC girls!!! Good to see your jealousy can’t be contained to one message board. You’re gross.

1. Pistol Pete says:

i don’t have a dog in this fight (unlike KRC which has several! Ha! I couldn’t help myself.)
      But seriously, if you’re that same Owen as who is on that channel, I don’t have a dog in this fight, but you sir, S – U – C – K. suck.

5. E.B. Hop says:

Who wants to have a threesome with Jennifer Reyna and Chita Johnson?

1. SId Delicious says:

Anise Parker? A billy goat?

2. SId Delicious says:

Rosie O’Donnel? Roseanne Barr? A blind man? Men who like unattractive women?

I GIVE UP. WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS DISGUSTING RIDDLE?

1. Josh Lord says:

I want to have one, goodness it’s every young man’s dream.

2. Bounkom says:

Memory Foam Mattress Reviews It’s a redemptive shame you don’t inlduce a provide money secure! I’d definitely afford money for this terrific webpage! That i suppose for the term i’ll be slaked bookmarking with including an individual’s Provide that m It’s a redemptive shame you don’t inlduce a provide money secure! I’d definitely afford money for this terrific webpage! That i suppose for the term i’ll be slaked bookmarking with including an individual’s Provide that my prizewinning Msn residuum. Th

3. outtherebad says:

Funny on blogs yall talk all that noise. But if you were all somewhere and they gave you the time of day, you would dive in face first. Its funny how people act like theyd even have a shot; which makes it easy to say what you’d turn down. But then you see the chick(if they have one) that they do have, and you wouldnt allow them to comment on the looks of another woman. Keep dating the mudducks yall have at home, and let these women be

1. E.B. Hop says:

And who are you? The boyfriend of either of those 2 women?

6. Owen says:

Sid Delicious/Al/Pistol Pete (all the same person)…please kill yourself. You’re a fat, hopeless waste of a woman. You troll message boards for a living and aren’t especially good at it. Stay in the kitchen where you belong and remain ordinary. Your husband cheats on you and your kids are ashamed of you. Just sit at home with your cats and play mahjong. Loser.

1. Costanza says:

Who elected you as the censor and judge of all things message board?

2. Josh Lord says:

I feel sorry for her husband or kids if this is what she does online, if she has one, which I doubt because I do not want to marry any woman, or have kids with any woman who does this sort of thing.

7. Owen says:

The people of Houston. They asked me to run and reluctantly I agreed. At first, I was skeptical I could head such an important position. After seeing troll after troll woman acting so negatively to women they’ve never met, I decided this was my destiny. Now I have to do my elected duty. I hope that clears things up Costanza.

1. Costanza says:

Then where were you last week when 610 allowed anN-Bomb to remain on themessage board and didn’t remnove it despite complaints?

8. NAS says:

I think she hates Jennifer so much is because she is racist.

1. FF says:

If you watch CH 2 in the mornings frequently you’ll know that Jennifer is actually only half Hispanic, she’s Swiss/Italian on her mother’s side.

1. E.B. Hop says:

Woah, she’s part Swiss-Italian? Awesome!

2. Nohe says:

Minecraft Texture Packs Oh my ! a article . Thanks However I am eieirxpnceng gainsay with ur rss . Don’t hump why Unable to concord to it. Is there anybody selfsame rss drawback? Anyone who knows sympathetic . Thnkx Oh my ! a article . Thanks However I am eieirxpnceng gainsay with ur rss . Don’t hump why Unable to concord to it. Is there anybody selfsame rss drawback? Anyone who knows sympathetic . Thnkx

9. Taraetiu says:

Trial Xtreme 2 HD Apk Hi! I am oftentimes to bgloging and i realize your communication. The article has real peaks my percentage. I am feat to your tract and enter checking for new info .Hi! I am oftentimes to bgloging and i realize your communication. The article has real peaks my percentage. I am feat to your tract and enter checking for new info .