The 2012 Rodeo Performance Schedule
Representing a wide variety of music genres, together the 22 different star entertainers scheduled to perform at the 2012 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo have taken home countless music industry honors, including 31 GRAMMY® awards, 88 Academy of Country Music awards and 65 Country Music Association awards.
Tuesday, Feb. 28 – Alabama
Wednesday, Feb. 29* – Armed Forces Appreciation Day – Kid Rock
Thursday, March 1 – Lady Antebellum
Friday, March 2 – Black Heritage Day sponsored by Kroger – John Legend
Saturday, March 3 – Luke Bryan
Sunday, March 4 – Big Time Rush,
China Anne McClain from A.N.T Farm, with The McClain Sisters
Monday, March 5 – Eli Young Band
Tuesday, March 6 – Enrique Iglesias
Wednesday, March 7* — Blake Shelton
Thursday, March 8 – ZZ Top
Friday, March 9 – Paint the Rodeo Pink Day – Reba McEntire
Saturday, March 10 – Chris Young
Sunday, March 11 – Go Tejano Day sponsored by State Farm® – Duelo, La Original Banda El Limon
Monday, March 12** – Zac Brown Band
Tuesday, March 13** – Miranda Lambert
Wednesday, March 14* ** – The Band Perry
Thursday, March 15** – Jason Aldean
Friday, March 16** – Train
Saturday, March 17** – RodeoHouston BP Super Series Championship – Brad Paisley
Sunday, March 18** – Cinch RodeoHouston Super Shootout – Alan Jackson
presented by Crown Royal
*Value Day Wednesdays include $10 upper level Rodeo tickets, plus values throughout Reliant Park each Wednesday of the Show. **During Spring Break Stampede, March 12–18, enjoy extended hours at the carnival.
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
- Rodeo ticket prices range from $18 to $21, plus Ticketmaster convenience and handling charges (A few performances may have a limited number of tickets available from $24 to $86).
- Upper level seat Value Day Wednesday tickets are $10.
- A limited number of Chute Seats, located directly behind the bucking chutes, is available for $300 and $200, and include food, drinks, and the opportunity to watch the star entertainer from the Reliant Stadium dirt.
- How to purchase individual Rodeo tickets:
- Ticketmaster locations in the Houston area will be distributing linestubs beginning at 9 a.m., Saturday, Jan. 14. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover (Ticketmaster only) and American Express cards will be accepted online, in person or by phone at 1.800.726.1313.
- Beginning Monday, Jan. 16, tickets will be available at the Reliant Park Box Office, with no service charge.
- A 10-ticket purchase limit is set for the following performances through the first day of sales, Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012:
- Sunday, March 4: Big Time Rush,
China Anne McClain from A.N.T. Farm, with The McClain Sisters
- Tuesday, March 6: Enrique Iglesias
- Thursday, March 15: Jason Aldean
- Saturday, March 17: Brad Paisley
SEASON AND MINI-SEASON TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
There is only one sure way to guarantee a seat for all 20 RodeoHouston performances and concerts, and that is with Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Season tickets. Season ticket options start as low as $336.
Mini-Season tickets, with seats for nine Rodeo and concert performances in each option, start at $146. Seating is in the loge and upper levels of Reliant Stadium.
Two package options are available for Mini-Season tickets:
- Option A includes the Feb. 28, March 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15 and 16 performances.
- Option B includes the Feb. 29, March 4, 5, 6, 9, 13, 14, 17 and 18 performances.
Black Heritage Day, Friday, March 2, and Go Tejano Day, Sunday, March 11, are available with the purchase of Season tickets, but are not included in the Mini-Season ticket options.
How to Purchase Season and Mini-Season Tickets
Season and Mini-Season tickets are on sale now and can be purchased:
- Online at www.rodeohouston.com
- By calling the Show’s ticket office at 832.667.1080
- By visiting the Show’s ticket windows on the second floor of Reliant Center, Monday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Season and Mini-Season tickets are NOT available at any other ticket outlet, including Ticketmaster. Visit www.rodeohouston.com for a Reliant Stadium seating chart and more information. The Season and Mini-Season ticket costs also include admission to Reliant Center, Reliant Arena and the carnival.
The 2012 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo runs Tuesday, Feb. 28, through Sunday, March 18. The Show is a Section 501(c)(3) charity that benefits youth, supports education, and facilitates better agricultural practices through exhibitions and presentation. Since its beginning in 1932, the Show has committed approximately $283 million to the youth of Texas. For tickets and more information, visit www.rodeohouston.com. Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Heritage Partners are Reliant, Ford, Miller Lite, Coca-Cola, BP and Mattress Firm.