From Our CBS Music Sites
1. Houston Cougars – Lee Corso drops an F-Bomb, the BCS is a couple of wins away. We’ve hit the big time!
2. Baylor Bears - On a day when his former employer had the main stage, Art Briles somehow managed to steal the show
3. Sam Houston State Bearkats – They’re the No. 1 seed in something called the playoffs. Very strange to have that in college football.
4. TCU Horned Frogs – Somewhat quietly, they maintain a consistent level of performance unequaled in the state
5. Midwestern State Mustangs - John Lopez says they’re No. 1, but I’m too lazy to look it up.