37th Texas Ren Fest: Merriment and Magic
Texas Renaissance Festival, T.R.F. , announces its return with new attractions, themes and even more family friendly fun. It is the largest, most acclaimed, and highly anticipated renaissance festival in the nation. The sights, sounds, tastes and beauty of the 16th century come alive for eight magically-themed weekends. The fun begins October 8 and runs through November 27, 2011. The highly anticipated festival will take place Saturdays, Sundays and Thanksgiving Friday, spanning a total of 17 days.
TRF will feature;
- Nearly 500 costumed performers on 17 stages,
- 340 shoppes including international food purveyors,
- Unique artisans, merchants and craft vendors
- Human-powered rides,
- An abundance of strolling performers
- And the Royal Fireworks display at dusk.
This year’s theme includes choose your own adventure, new attractions, performances, international feasting & more. Every Sunday is Family Day, presented by Coca-Cola, offering families the opportunity to participate in kid-friendly games, contests and activities as well as family-friendly programming throughout the day.
The 2011 Texas Renaissance Festival themed weekends include:
- Oktoberfest (Oct. 8-9), 1001 Dreams (Oct.15-16)
- Pirate Adventure (Oct. 22-23), All Hallows Eve (Oct. 29-30)
- Roman Bacchanal (Nov. 5-6), Highland Fling (Nov. 12-13)
- Barbarian Invasion (Nov. 19-20)
- Celtic Christmas (Nov. 25-27).
Take advantage of the online $50 Family 4-Pack offering (2) Adult tickets and (2) Kids tickets,this is a $24 savings off gate prices! Discount tickets are on sale beginning August 1st at www.texrenfest.com. Additional discounted tickets are available beginning September 1st at all Texas-based H-E-B and Woodforest National Bank locations.
TRF is located 50 miles Northwest of Houston, at FM 1774, in between Magnolia and Plantersville, Texas.
For more information;
FM 1774 Plantersville, TX 77363