Cuddling Is A Must
BY ANNA-MEGAN RALEY, CBS Houston August 17, 2011 12:00 PM
I absolutely adore MaryJo Rapini. In a recent blog post, she bluntly tells her readers that cuddling is a must.
- You can cuddle anywhere, which makes it convenient, but being captive together makes it more special. Places like airplanes or movie theatres are a great place to begin cuddling.
- No one likes to cuddle on a hard surface, so make sure you have a “cuddle sofa,” or overstuffed chair where you both fit comfortably.
- No one likes to cuddle with a computer on their partner’s lap, so get rid of laptops, cell phones, iPhones, and iPads.
- Smoking while cuddling is not wise. Getting burned or the smell of smoke in your face causes coughing and disgust.
- Talking softly while cuddling is desired.
- Kissing is not necessary, but is nice while cuddling.
- Being a good listener while cuddling is also important, remember your partner will feel more secure and may want to tell you things they have not said before.
- Being gentle is part of cuddling.
- Cuddling has no objective other than to feel close to your partner…so don’t rush to finish.
- Cuddling is helping your partner and you to be healthier with lower blood pressure and respirations. Imagine your ability to heal.