Houston Rockets mascot “Clutch the Rockets Bear” will be hosting his second annual fantasy mascot camp on Saturday, July 30 at Toyota Center. There will be personal mascot instruction from Clutch for performers of all levels. The camp is designed for beginners in high school, collegiate performers, corporate mascots, minor league characters, seasoned professionals or just avid Clutch/Rockets fans who want to know what it would be like to be “Clutch the Rockets Bear.” The cost of the camp is $250 per camper and will include:
- Instruction on non-verbal communication, animation, character
development, improvisational techniques & antics, skit generation & execution, mascot magic tricks & stunts, how to make props on a budget, how to get a professional mascot job, and a behind the scenes look at Rockets entertainment.
- Tour of Clutch’s Cave (prop & costume room) and behind the scenes atToyotaCenter.
- CampT-shirt, Clutch’s Greatest Hits DVD, Clutch’s five children’s story books, and personalized autographed photo.
- A chance to experience the Air Clutch costume.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Two lower bowl tickets to a 2011-2012 Rockets home game and a post game meet and greet with Clutch.
Registration details and more information about the camp can be found at Rockets.com.
WHEN: Saturday, July 30, 2011
1510 Polk Street