DONATE NOW FOR HOPE LODGE HOUSTON: 713-572-4610 OR CLICK HERE | MORE INFORMATION

Vote For Your Foxy Four!

In honor of March Madness and the Final Four being in Houston, we are searching for Houston’s Hottest Woman in the Media. We’ve narrowed it down from a field of 17, then to 16, then to eight and now to our very own Final Four! Check out the results from the Exciting Eight matchups.

Check out the matchups and vote as often as you like. Voting ends at 5 p.m. on Thursday.

From the Rich Lord bracket:

#2 Mia Gradney (CW39) vs. #4 Jessica Willey (ABC13)

gradney v willey Vote For Your Foxy Four!

mia v jess Vote For Your Foxy Four!

From the Josh Innes bracket:

#4 Natalie Bomke (Fox26) vs. #7 Kristin Kane (Fox26)

bomke v kane 2 Vote For Your Foxy Four!

bomke v kane Vote For Your Foxy Four!

You can listen to Josh Innes and Rich Lord on J&R weekdays from 2 to 7 p.m.

Comments

1. Ronald says:

This is poorly selected Foxy Four if you ask me. But anyways I am just gonna be rooting for Kristen Kane, just because Bomke beat Reyna.

1. josh says:

right? jennifer should have won this!!!! she was the hottest one on here!!!!
      HATERS!!!!!

1. Steve says:

natalie Bomke hotter than Jennifer Reyna?????? What a load of BS.

2. BOB says:

Bomke is pretty but Melissa Wilson is the prettier one on fox 26 and she was knocked out in the first round.

3. Dave "The Small Fundamental" Garcia says:

SOME UPSETS I SEE!
    My girl Dani got beat like a drum. Hard to believe.
    Natty and Kristen…..ANOTHER TOUGH ONE!!
    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

4. JD says:

Go Bomke, she is the Scarlett Johansson of Houston newswomen!

1. failbook says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you serious?

2. josh says:

Not even!!!! Scarlett Johansson of Houston tv is Jennifer Reyna!!! I want to know who didn’t vote for her?

3. failbook says:

Josh, I would rather think that Jennifer Reyna is the Megan Fox of Houston TV, than the Scarlett Johannson.

1. Airbustime says:

Comparing these women to any actress in Hollywood is just freakin’ hilarious. No I am not saying they are ugly or anything like that, but compared to Hollywood actresses, these women pale in comparison.

5. MIKE IN KATY says:

WHAT ABOUT CASEY CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. failbook says:

I’ve always wondered why she didn’t get in? I think she should’ve been up there instead of Jessica Wiley. I’m shocked to learn Casey Curry wasn’t here especially if you Google her name and you see discussion boards of people saying how hot she is.

1. Charlie says:

I’m partial to Jessica Willey myself. Anyone that would vote for Casey Curry over Jessica Willey has obviously never seen the two in person…

6. Fernando says:

How could Daniella Guzman be out! Not impressed with these four, Bomke and Kane? are you serious?

7. Johnny says:

Jennifer Reyna was robbed!!!

1. Goose says:

Yeah – she was robbed of any good looks or talent early in the fertilization stage. Teach her to read, maybe actually comb that rat’s nest she calls hair, and ice her elephant man head so the thing shrinks to normal size. Then we can reconsider if she ever deserves to be in a contest again. Most overrated on tv by far.

1. josh says:

Goose,you must be a woman, or freakin blind!!!

2. Steve says:

She does have a MASSIVE head…. just sayin.

2. Ronald says:

I’ve met Reyna in person, and she does NOT have a big head. But she is very petite.

8. threedaysgracefan says:

Daniella Guzman and Jennifer Reyna should have had viral internet campaigns for this. They were defeated by people with bad taste in women.

9. T.J. says:

Reyna was robbed… Grandney is getting robbed as we speak… There’s a Bomke lover that really jacked up this bracket. Started out pretty good though… Bomke vs. Wiley is like Sam Houston vs. Prarie View for the Nat. Championship…
    What a let down. Some of you voters should look into lasik surgery.

1. Danny says:

I don’t think these people need lasik surgery, more like they need to stop rigging the votes.

10. fightinggallos says:

Are you serious? Guzman and Reyna out? Bomke looks like a wannabe sabrina the witch. Seriously was more of a popularity(let me get my sister to vote over and over) contest than a “who’s hotter” contest.

11. a contestant's mom says:

To those people who can’t resist writing such hurtful statements about the contestants—- I hope you feel better about yourself now that you have had a chance to publicly offend someone you probably don’t even know. If doing these kinds of things makes you feel good, it doesn’t say much about your character or standards. Perhaps someone bullied you, and now you have to pass it on. I truly hope your life turns around and has some positives in it one day.

1. DAVE "THE SMALL FUNDAMENTAL" GARCIA says:

@A CONTESTANT’S MOM:
      I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PER CENT!!!
      NO NEED TO BE MEAN LIKE THAT……..IF YOU ASK ME THEY’RE ALL GREAT LOOKING WOMEAN AND TALENTED AT WHAT THEY DO.
      SO YOU LIKE ONE BETTER THAN THE OTHER? BIG WOOP.
      YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY NASTY…YES NASTY THINGS ABOUT THE OTHERS!
      SHAME!
      I’M A HUGE NATTY FAN AS WELL AS KK…….IT’ WAS A TOUGH CALL BUT I VOTED ONCE FOR EACH SO I COULD SLEEP AT NIGHT. =)
      GOOD FOR YOU MOM FOR STANDING UP TO THE TROLLS AND HATERS WITH NOW MANNERS OR MOMS AS GOOD AS YOU!
      CHEERS!

1. Mrs C says:

Dave, you don’t know me but consider me a fan of yours! What a nice, decent man you are!

2. Robus says:

I agree with you about people making rude remarks because it is childish.
      What I think is wrong is the fact that there is unlimited voting, IMHO it seems apparent that certain contestants are getting more votes than warranted simply because she is a co-worker or good friend.

3. A contestant's mom in law says:

AMEN CONTESTANT’S MOM!!!

4. WB says:

All the people who wrote negative comments about these girls probably still live in their parents basement. Lets be real here, none of you would have any chance with these women…

1. Judy says:

WB…Love this! Hahaha!

12. yvonne says:

Great top 4! Each one very classy. Which is probably why reyna didn’t make the cut. Maybe if this were a hooters contest. Go natalie and kristin!

13. DAVE "THE SMALL FUNDAMENTAL" GARCIA says:

@CHARLIE: yes my brother! you are soo right!
    Willey is AWESOME in person!
    but Casey is no chopped liver and onions……….

14. Robus says:

Rigged!! Jessica Willey is not that hot. If she should win in all then everyone at 13 is voting for her non stop.

15. Carlos Williams says:

This is rigged. Poor final four. No Daniella Guzman?

16. Elissa says:

In my opinion and a lot of others, this is a really bad way to hold a contest, especially when you can vote more than once . Kristin should be eliminated or disqualified, she is the only girl up there with a vulgar picture while the rest of them look professional!
    Vote for Natalie!

1. Mrs C says:

YAY ELISSA! I think most of these men must be 15 year old hounds.

2. Barker says:

Don’t blame Kristen for the picture that is posted. This was all set up by 610 so they are the ones that chose the pictures. I think it’s actually Anna Megan that is running this poll for them.
      I do agree however that you should only get one vote per day.