11-5-10 The Outdoor Show

capt  mickey3 11 5 10 The Outdoor Show

Captain Mickey gets great fishing and hunting reports through out the Houston area. He also gets you ready for deer season.

Comments

1. carmen dantonio says:

CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE OF MICKEY EASTLAND. MY SON IS GOING TO BE 13 NEXT WEEK AND IS HIS BIGGEST FAN, HE WOULD BE SO THRILLED IF I COULD GIVE HIM ONE,
    THANKS.
    HIS NAME IS JOEY

2. Anthony says:

i cannot figure out how to get the podcast to work What are the step? Thanks Seems like there should be a button like the “listen LIve” Thanks

1. Hugh says:

I have the same problem. Also it looks like they don’t post the whole weekend.

3. gerald says:

this post does not work. Are you planning on uploading the rest of the podcasts for this weekend?

4. Brian Murphy says:

Captain Mickey,

My brother and nephew are coming to Houston Thanksgiving week. I would like to take them deep sea fishing out of Galveston. Who would you recommend that I call to book this outing?

5. gerald says:

Thank you, Joel. It works great now. I appreciate all the podcasts you can post. I don’t always have a chance to listen to the live broadcasts.

6. Drill Sgt. Paul Warren says:

Need number to book fish trip with Cap Mickey for myself and 11yr. grandson who is just starting to wade fish.
    Thanks! Paul

7. Gary Madden says:

Great show thi morning, as always. I’m looking forward to the Sunday show to hear some more of the stories from the past. I still remember my dad coming home from fishing trips to the Galveston Bay complex with ice chests full of speckled trout and flounder. Ah, those were the days. Different subject, Mickey mentioned a line of clothing on the show this morning and all I remember is the last word, either “soul” or ” sol”, what was the rest of it? Thanks.

8. Fishing_dad says:

If i take my kids fishing, who are 11,10, 7 and we get into trout or flounder, can they catch their limits?

fishing_dad